Daddy issues will not discriminate against you whether you are a man or woman, and/or the choice of your sexuality. Implying that, as a child if your father wasn’t the man you expected or wanted him to be, this is going to affect your adult relationships. Note that your father’s behavior whatever it was, has determined your beliefs about men in general. The relationship you had or didn’t have with your father is the foundation upon which you know how to relate with your partner(s), and other people.
In these EFT series I will be using EFT (The Emotional Freedom Technique) to help you to resolve conflicts and negative stories reflecting on your father.
Please remember to go through this session for at least 14 days for it to be effective.
It is not only biologically vital but also spiritually imperative to grow up with our parents, mom and dad, or the equivalent, for us to develop and sustain positive-infused mindsets. Although overlooked, without both your parents in the picture as a child, you are bound to search for whoever was missing in the people you meet in your adult life. And that can be very frustrating.
Note that one is also impliedly psychologically and emotionally abused if their father or father figure was always absent in their younger days.
In this article, you will identify one of the problems created by not having a father figure or having an abusive one, and learn three simple techniques that will liberate you from this problem in order to develop healthier relationships with the men in your life.
Without a father figure in your life, you miss out on the security and comfort that a father figure provides (especially one with a healthy mind). A father is literally the first adult male you are introduced to, or is supposed to be introduced to when you are born. As such, he represents men in general and especially how men relate or should relate to women. Your father introduces you to the first standards that you believe every man should possess. If you saw your father treating your mom with respect, you tend to attract or choose men who understand how to treat a woman with respect.
If especially you witnessed your father abusing you or any other members of your family and never stopped abusing them, and/or never apologized, chances are that you have subconscious anger that’s not only directed towards your father, but all men. The consequences are that you will continue unconsciously seeking out men with behaviors similar to your dad with hope that they might abuse you and then apologize to make up for what your father didn’t do. However, even if you attract men who are apologetic for abusing you, they will not compensate for your father’s abuse. Therefore, you will continue seeking for abusive men, over and over again until you deal with your early father-figure programming.
Or sign up for my complimentary 30 minutes consultation session to set up counseling sessions that are guaranteed to help you take your power back from the negative past in order to live life on your terms.
Inventions are available to each of us if we open up our minds to them. It is both simple and exciting. If you want to come up with a new idea or service, begin focusing entirely on everything you do. As you go about your day, if you feel uncomfortable about anything you are doing, stop. Begin thinking about ways, means, or products that would have made your activity more comfortable or enjoyable to do.
An invention is the gap between the uncomfortable and comfortable levels. That is how cell phones were made, to bridge the gap between the discomfort of having to look for someone all over the place, and the comfort of just picking up the phone and reaching them wherever they are.
The next thing to do is search the Internet for any similar products or services that you think can bridge the identified gap. If there are none, then you have an invention. That idea right there is what you can turn into a mega product or service. The only work for you to do is to develop the confidence in the idea and pursue it limitlessly without letting anyone or anything discourage you. Remember, if you want it bad enough, you will get it.
Have you ever felt so angry that everything and everyone made you angrier?
Would you say that these things or people were responsible for your emotions?
Have you ever met someone so mean, that “they made medicine seem weak?” ~ Mohammad Ali.
Would you really blame yourself for the way they felt?
Well, I have. And that’s before I understood that I am in control of my emotions. And that I was the lord of my inner world. It was up to me to manage my inner world. And every time I forget that I am in charge, I get hurt.
What about you? What is your story?
Well, below are real reviews/complaints from customers received by Thomas Cook Vacations. It might be funny but take time to examine how we let the egoistical mind paint us insane.
1. “They should not allow topless sunbathing on the beach. It was very distracting for my husband who just wanted to relax.”
2. “On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don’t like spicy food.”
3. “We went on holiday to Spain and had a problem with the taxi drivers as they were all Spanish.”
4. “We booked an excursion to a water park but no-one told us we had to bring our own swimsuits and towels. We assumed it would be included in the price.”
5. “The beach was too sandy. We had to clean everything when we returned to our room.”
6. “We found the sand was not like the sand in the brochure. Your brochure shows the sand as white but it was more yellow.”
7. “It’s lazy of the local shopkeepers in Puerto Vallartato close in the afternoons. I often needed to buy things during ‘siesta’ time — this should be banned.”
8. “No-one told us there would be fish in the water. The children were scared.”
9. “Although the brochure said that there was a fully equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”
10. “I think it should be explained in the brochure that the local convenience store does not sell proper biscuits like custard creams or ginger nuts.”
11. “The roads were uneven and bumpy, so we could not read the local guide book during the bus ride to the resort. Because of this, we were unaware of many things that would have made our holiday more fun.”
12. “It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England. It took the Americans only three hours to get home. This seems unfair.”
13. “I compared the size of our one-bedroom suite to our friends’ three-bedroom and ours was significantly smaller.”
14. “The brochure stated: ‘No hairdressers at the resort.’ We’re trainee hairdressers and we think they knew and made us wait longer for service.”
15. “When we were in Spain, there were too many Spanish people there. The receptionist spoke Spanish, the food was Spanish. No one told us that there would be so many foreigners.”
16. “We had to line up outside to catch the boat and there was no air-conditioning.”
17. “It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel.” 18. “I was bitten by a mosquito. The brochure did not mention mosquitoes.”
19. “My fiancée and I requested twin-beds when we booked, but instead we were placed in a room with a king bed. We now hold you responsible and want to be re-reimbursed for the fact that I became pregnant. This would not have happened if you had put us in the room that we booked.”
Source: Peter Dickinson
How can you become the authority of your experiences? How can you master the inner workings of your inner world?
I personally consider the Bible a psychological book intended to guide us through life. The bible has so much wisdom, which when interpreted from a psychological point of view, can change your relationship with life, and all your experiences. Every story in the bible has two sides to it. There is an esoteric and exoteric interpretation for every story in the bible. That’s why it is considered a double edged sword.
A friend recently sent me this message on WhatsApp and I thought it was really powerful. So, I am sharing this with you
Let’s stay in oneness with GOD. Let us remember that water without fish is still water, but a fish without water is dead. The soil without the tree is still soil, but the tree without soil is nothing. God without man is still God, but man without GOD is literally dead in spirit.
If you look closer, you will discover that there is actually no separation between you and God. God is all there is. Man is God asleep to himself, and God is man awake.
Total success begins with identifying the powers you have to heal at all levels.
Total wellbeing is a vital ingredient in success. Know that you have authority over your body. You can correct or heal whatever isn’t right in your mind and body, by recognizing and being one with your very authentic nature.
Note that your nature is pure awareness, pure consciousness, and beyond. In this nature, and from this nature, you can activate and direct purity, originality, and total absolute wellbeing in your mind, body and soul.
You are a god to your body, mind and soul. The presence of God, is the presence in you. The spirit of God, is the spirit in you. Remember, in God, as a god to your mind, body and soul, you can command them to do, and be whatever you want them to be and do.
May these affirmations empower you to heal your body.
“Faith in anything external to you will always be wasted.”
~ Dr. Jacent M M M
Who would have thought that having faith in things, people or passions would be a total waste! The way we think doesn’t matter, universal law is always supreme.
At one point in my life, I had so much faith in people, relationships and friendships. Little did I know that I was investing my faith in something as changeful as time. Firstly, my faith was conditional; it depended on the statuses of these arrangements. I didn’t know then that what is truly real, doesn’t change. I also had faith in my education, experiences, skills, and ideas. However, as time went by I realized that my education by itself did nothing for me regardless of how much faith I had in it. The faith had to be rooted in me. I had to know without a reasonable doubt that I would succeed using the education I acquired. I had to snap out of the idea that having faith in my education would harvest my success.
Having faith in your skills, is giving your skills your power to determine your success. But having faith that you will use your skills to succeed, is a more sustainable option.
The point is, the only faith that is useful is the faith you have in yourself. And I am not referring to things you own such as your identity, tribe, social status or the like. I am referring to your “Self”, the one looking behind those beautiful eyes of yours. Note that you have to have faith first before you can give it to anything. You have to have faith in your divine self, in divine wisdom within you, and most importantly, in God within you. Considering that God is the only permanence, having faith in Him is a certain ticket to open the doors of success for you. And I am not referring to the God as preached in many religions: I am referring to God in you, God as you, your I am-ness. Remember, I am, is the name of God, and it is your name, as well. Know that you are a god to your soul. You are a god to your identity, and faith should be rooted in YOU.