Do you feel like everything is crashing down on you?
Have you tried everything in the books and nothing is working?
Are you experiencing the opposite of what you want?
Are you dead broke—worried to death about how you will pay current and past bills?
Are you lonely?
Difficult as it might seem, this is the best time to let things be. This is the best time to surrender. This is the best time to tell the universe, or God or whoever you believe in, that you trust it; that you have faith in it; that you are confident about whatever it is doing. Clearly, everything you are doing, thinking and manifesting is in conflict with your desires. Worrying just invests in a negative vibration and makes things worse. So, LET GO. Stop and remain still. If you are moving in a particular direction and seem to be hitting block after another, it is evident that you are moving towards the wrong direction. So if you don’t know what to do, why not stop doing anything for some time in order to give room for new ideas to reveal themselves? If you are in such a conflicted negative noisy world, how will you hear what the universe / God/ or whoever you consider to be your higher power—is telling you?
Remember; even if at times nothing seems to be happening, something always is. Not all that is happening is visible. The source of all creation lies in the invisible world. So this might be a time when the universe is creating a new world for you. This might be the time when you are removing all old layers to reveal the new you. And although it might feel painful, consider caterpillars and what they go through to become butterflies. For sure if insects can do it, you can do it.
What has worked for me is a simple breathing exercise.
1. Sit still for as long as you can. Make sure that your arms and legs are uncrossed.
2. Start breathing deeply.
3. Imagine that you are breathing in relaxation, and breathing out stress, worry and anxiety. Do this for about 10 minutes.
4. Imagine that you are breathing in pure positive energy, and breathing out the negative. Do this for about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Breathe in Love and light, and breathe out all that isn’t love and light. Do this for about 5 to 10 minutes.
6. Breathe in faith, and then breathe out resistance. Do this for about 5 to 10 minutes.
7. Breathe in success, and then breathe our blockages. Do this for about 5 to 10 minutes.
It will take you about an hour to go through the breathing exercise if you do it as instructed. If you follow through, you witness a sense of relief and clarity after the exercise.
Remember to take advantage of my 30 minutes COMPLIMENTARY personal investigation and healing session—as I employ the magical tools of EFT, Ho’oponopono, distant Reiki, Theta and NLP. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be obliged to sign up for anything you don’t want to. Just remember; help is always available whenever you need it. It is all around you. It’s up to you to utilize it.
Visit http://www.tapthegood.com for more free healing resources.
Love and light