I hope you are witnessing some positive changes especially if you went through the first two tips I posted on this blog.
Today is forgiveness day. You see, it is impossible not to worry if you have anger or resentment towards yourself or others. Forgiveness is freedom. Forgiveness is healing. Forgiveness of oneself and others achieves emotional ecstasy. So, today I’m going to share a simple but powerful forgiveness process that will get your emotions high-rocketing with joy and bliss.
Let’s go for it:
Step 1: List all the people who hurt or made you angry. Go back to your childhood, teenage life, adulthood. Take your time. This should take you at least 10 minutes. Don’t rush through it. Exhaust your mind.
Step 2: Go back to the list you made in step 1 and note down how this person/people made you feel. You can simply just write down the emotions without telling the entire story.
Step 3: Ignore the people who hurt you in this step and just take note of the attached emotions. You may wanna read the instructions below before you go through the exercise.
– Close your eyes, and imagine a white board in front of you.
– In your mind’s eye, start writing down all the emotions on the white board.
– When you are done, start saying the following Ho’oponopono cleansing statements: I’m sorry, please forgive me; Thank you; I love you.
– Continue saying the statements as you erase all the words representing your emotions from the white board.
– Erase the white board clean as you continue saying the four statements.
– When you are done, take a deep breath and open your eyes.
– You can do this exercise as many times as you can until you feel a sense of relief. Remember it is not about the people who hurt you or what they did. It is the way you feel about them. So, focus on those emotions.
Feel free to check out my website; www.tapthegood.com for more free resources, healing meditations, and inspirational books.
Love and light.
Jacinta Mariah; Author, Qualified Speaker and Spiritual Healing Facilitator.