In today’s market bombarded by the internet bubble, aggressive businesses, and intelligent customers who only buy from competitive suppliers, it is imperative to find new out-of-the-box ways to stay in business.
One of the solutions I give to my clients is to raise their vibrations, and hence become magnets in their markets. So, how does one become a magnet? Here are some of the proven steps:
- Let go of your self-limiting beliefs, and change your thought processes by thinking about what you want 24/7.
- Do whatever it takes to feel good. Think about your sales objectives, how you will feel when you achieve that goal, and then start feeling that way. It is like living fast-forward. Some call it visualization; but this time, it is practically infusing yourself with good feelings regardless of whatever is going on in your external environment.
- Dress, act, and talk your brand-theme. Depending on the business you are in, start living that brand—at least during your working hours.
- Show up. Once your vibration is high, when you feel good, when you dress, act and talk your brand, it is time to show up. Identify all the venues where your services might be required. Pack some samples if you have products, or service coupons, and visit each of these venues. Give out as many samples or coupons as you can. These don’t have to be big; but trust me; they will create a bigger impact in your audiences than when you give out business cards.
- Visit my website tapthegood.com, and check out my business Healing boot camp where I owe you a 30 minutes complimentary consultation session.
Click here for the Free EFT session to tap away the resistance to excel in your business.
Love and light
Jacinta Mariah, Ph.D.
The human spirit has been blessed with many gifts and treasures, and one of the things that stand out for me, is that we have the opportunity to make the right choices. Having a choice is a huge deal because it gives us the chance to evaluate the available options and then follow a route that is most congruent with our desires.
My questions are these: what choices are you making? Are they empowering or disempowering you? How do you make your choices? Do you make your choices based on self-limiting beliefs or on the truth that we live in an abundant world?
For the next couple of days I challenge you to examine how you make the choices you do from the time you wake up, to when you go to bed. Also, endeavor to understand what drives your actions.
In my coaching program, “Tapping into your Infinite Good,” I take my clients through an intensive self-discovery and self-mastery program that empowers them to make the right choices, and then live life on their terms.
Love and light.
Dr. Jacinta Mariah