In today’s market bombarded by the internet bubble, aggressive businesses, and intelligent customers who only buy from competitive suppliers, it is imperative to find new out-of-the-box ways to stay in business.
One of the solutions I give to my clients is to raise their vibrations, and hence become magnets in their markets. So, how does one become a magnet? Here are some of the proven steps:
- Let go of your self-limiting beliefs, and change your thought processes by thinking about what you want 24/7.
- Do whatever it takes to feel good. Think about your sales objectives, how you will feel when you achieve that goal, and then start feeling that way. It is like living fast-forward. Some call it visualization; but this time, it is practically infusing yourself with good feelings regardless of whatever is going on in your external environment.
- Dress, act, and talk your brand-theme. Depending on the business you are in, start living that brand—at least during your working hours.
- Show up. Once your vibration is high, when you feel good, when you dress, act and talk your brand, it is time to show up. Identify all the venues where your services might be required. Pack some samples if you have products, or service coupons, and visit each of these venues. Give out as many samples or coupons as you can. These don’t have to be big; but trust me; they will create a bigger impact in your audiences than when you give out business cards.
- Visit my website tapthegood.com, and check out my business Healing boot camp where I owe you a 30 minutes complimentary consultation session.
Click here for the Free EFT session to tap away the resistance to excel in your business.
Love and light
Jacinta Mariah, Ph.D.
The human spirit has been blessed with many gifts and treasures, and one of the things that stand out for me, is that we have the opportunity to make the right choices. Having a choice is a huge deal because it gives us the chance to evaluate the available options and then follow a route that is most congruent with our desires.
My questions are these: what choices are you making? Are they empowering or disempowering you? How do you make your choices? Do you make your choices based on self-limiting beliefs or on the truth that we live in an abundant world?
For the next couple of days I challenge you to examine how you make the choices you do from the time you wake up, to when you go to bed. Also, endeavor to understand what drives your actions.
In my coaching program, “Tapping into your Infinite Good,” I take my clients through an intensive self-discovery and self-mastery program that empowers them to make the right choices, and then live life on their terms.
Love and light.
Dr. Jacinta Mariah
Out of every 10 people I meet, at least 2 ask me about my age
Psychologically, asking someone about their age is one of the rudest questions that you can ever ask anyone. It implicates a demeanor of judging others. Asking others for their age especially when you can’t explain why you wonna know simply illustrates a judgmental or stereotyping attitude. Most people ask for age to compare with what they already know about an age group. This limits one from capturing the moment, and embracing another just as they are. Trust me; you don’t need to know someone’s age to love them, relate to them, or understand them. All you need is an open mind.
A few suggestions of better questions one can ask are as follows:
- What do you do for fun?
- What makes your day a good one?
- Do like outdoors?
- Do you enjoy comedy?
These are but some of the decent questions that you ask another to know more about them.
In my book Do Not Force It, Tap The Good, I explain in detail how one can positively influence others; how to connect to like-minded friends, and most importantly, how to consistently open one’s mind in order to embrace life as it reveals itself.
In my core Life Coaching Program – Tapping into your Infinite Good, I employ the magical tools of EFT, NLP, Ho’oponopono and the Life Leadership Paragon founded by Dr. Doug Kelley, to transform lives by helping people get their power back, changing their self-limiting beliefs, and tapping into the abundant resources available in their minds.
Love and light
Jacinta Mariah, PhD
Spiritual Sex Tip for the week
We humans are excited by whatever is new, or different. We naturally get bored by seeing the same things over and over and over again. If you see something severally, you naturally stop appreciating it. Sex is an experience. Sex is a consumable; meaning that it is prone to the law of diminishing returns.
Becoming a Sex CEO on a Spiritual Level is a book that will explain in depth about the preceding concept.
Changing your night wear to give you and your partner a new experience is a good way to go. So, check out these styles. Let me know how it goes.
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mariah
Many times the people you love the most will suddenly change their attitudes towards you. You may be on the other end of the spectrum wondering what might have gone wrong. But since they use actions to communicate, you are left in the bleak without any idea of whatever is going on.
So, what do you do?
Reconnect to the most important person in your world; which is you. You start focusing on you. You develop a more profound relationship with yourself. You religiously hold tight on your core values. You focus on the good things in your life.
Remember; whatever is going on in your external world is mirroring your internal world. So, the idea is to go back within and raise your personal vibration. The rest really doesn’t matter; because once your vibration is fresh and vibrant, the people with energetic signatures different from yours, will automatically fall out of your life—which is a good thing.
Dr. Jacinta Mariah.