Going through hell? Been there. There are times in my life when I felt as if I had a concrete and eternal contract with Satan himself. Everything in my world seemed to be crumbling. I took one step forward, and then 1000 steps backwards. There is nothing I did that made me feel happy or purposeful. I was eventually short of answers and tools to try and liberate my soul. I didn’t know what else to do. Suddenly, I stopped. I stopped searching; stopped looking for answers; and just lived every moment as it prevailed.
If you are experiencing havoc in your life, I hope the following 5 steps help you remember that every beginning has an end. As long as it is a challenge, it has a solution. There are no questions without answers.
- Wake up every morning and breathe deeply for at least 30 minutes. As you breathe, imagine that you are breathing in pure positive energy, and breathing out all the negativity.
- As you take a shower, repeat the statement; “I release all that no longer serve me”— over and over again until you are done with the shower.
- During the day when worries and sadness creep in, breathe deeply. Imagine that you are breathing in a white healing light from God, and breathing out all that no longer serve you.
- Drink a lot of water. And as you ease yourself, repeat the statements; “I’m releasing all that no longer serve me.”
- Before you go to bed, say out loud, “From this very moment, and as I sleep tonight, my unconscious mind is liberating my spirit, freeing my mind, empowering my soul, and branding me to live a full life.”
I encourage you to go through this exercise for as long as you can, at least until you feel better about your life. Remember that the answers we seek are all engrained inside of us.
If you want someone to talk to, contact me for a complimentary 30 minutes phone or online session. I’m only this email away – email@example.com
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D, MBA
Author, Counselor / Success Coach