Many times, when we enter a room in our house/office, we might sense discomfort or experience body chills. This might be an indication that the room has stuck energy. Some people are so sensitive to this type of energy that when they access it in a room, they could get a headache or feel sick. At times, one might not even feel anything but could get an instant belief that the room is infected by some sort of stuck energy. I happen to experience all the above on different occasions.
Now, what’s stuck energy, and how is it created in a room?
Stuck energy is energy that is not flowing as it should. As you might know, everything is energy. Some of the causes of stuck energy are; a disorganized or dirty room; a room with trash; a room with boxes or other things close to the door(s)/window(s); a room where big arguments/fights or crying have happened.
How does stuck energy affect you?
This type of space affects our own energies, because our environments have a way of affecting our moods/energy flow and overall health. For instance, imagine being in a smelly room for a certain period of time, and when you leave the room, you continue smelling it.
Furthermore, if this room is your working space/office, stuck energy will affect the energetic flow of money, i.e. prevent or reduce the number of clients coming in. If it’s your bedroom, you might have problems falling asleep–or even have nightmares.
How do you cleanse your space?
- Remove all clutter
- Organize the room and create space at the entrance, and windows.
- Open the windows/doors for at least 2 hours to let the stuck air out.
- Lighten up the room by opening the blinds or curtains. Let light come in.
- Burn a white and black candle. (Explanations of what these two candles can do for your space and mind, can be found at http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/color-therapy-with-candles/)
- Burn sage and blow the smoke in all corners of your space. You can also call arch-angel Michael, Jesus or any other angels to help you with the process.
- Put a teaspoon of sea salt in a spray bottle filled with water, and spray all over the room with an intention to cleanse the room.
- Put 10 to 15 drops of Peppermint oil in a spray bottle filled with water and spare all over the room. If it’s your bedroom, also spray on the bed and under it.
- Pour 3 to 5 spoons of rubbing alcohol on sea salt placed on a saucer. Lighten up the mixture with a lighter. When the mixture starts bringing out smoke, put out the fire and then walk around the room/house while holding an intention in your mind to cleanse the space. (Remember to wear gloves to protect yourself from the heat that can be transmitted from the hot salt)
- Place a glass, or an open bowl filled with water in your room for 24 hours. Hold an intention that you are directing all the negative/stuck energy into the water. (You can also place the glass or bowl of water under your bed if it’s your bedroom that’s affected) After 24 hours, pour the water in the toilet as you affirm; “I’m now flashing all the negative in this water from this space.”
You can utilize one, any, or all the above tools to cleanse your space. Remember to hold an intention in your mind during the process.
In need of a Transformational coach, and Reiki Master? I will partner with you to achieve emotional freedom, and together we shall cleanse your mind, body, spirit and space–so that you can live life on your terms? Send me an email at email@example.com.
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D. MBA
2 thoughts on “10 Proven ways to Cleanse Your Space From Stuck/Negative Energy”
Reblogged this on Only those who look beyond appearances can see!.
Thanks for the info and teachings