So you are having a hard time with your relationship, right?
I know what that feels like. I’ve experienced the related negative emotions accrued from troubled relationships. These emotions can be draining and disorienting when accommodated and believed. The good news is that there are proven simple tools that can resolve and dissolve any negative emotions or feelings regardless of their intensity. But this can only happen when we remember the following:
1. We can not control other people.
2. We are not our emotions.
3. We perceive our emotions.
4. There’s an observer within us who observes both the negative emotions and the perceiver of them.
5. When we recruit thoughts that generate emotions to relate to an experience, we create two types of emotions:
(i) Dead-end emotions
(ii) Trouble generating emotions.
6. When we deny thoughts our attention they cease to create conditions.
7. There are conditions in life that may not change; but there is a place in you they can never change.
“When we deny thoughts our attention they cease to create conditions.” Jacent Mpalyenkana-Murray
In this video, I go in depth to explain the difference between the two types of emotions and how they affect us. I also offer a simple, yet powerful tool to help you release the negative emotions. Lastly, I take you through an Angel therapy session to help you soothe your mind.
If you have questions, please send me an email at email@example.com
In the meantime, know that you are loved and blessed beyond your imagination because of who you truly are.
“There are conditions in life that may not change; but there is a place in you they can never change.” Jacent Mpalyenkana-Murray
Love and peace
Dr. Jacinta M Murray, PHD, MBA
Spiritual Counselor, Transformational Coach
Get this EBook and use advanced EFT scripts to heal and align your chakras. This will purify and balance your meridian systems: which will promote a healthier mind, body and spirit.