Know that you are enough, and can never compete with anyone. You are unique, and there’s only one you with your blue print. So, focus on making yourself the best you. Don’t try to compete with anyone. Compete with yourself. Be better today than you were yesterday. Even when you are in a competitive setting, focus on expressing yourself the best way you can. The rest will work out itself.
In this VIDEO, I share an empowerment message with the preceding content as the theme.
Link to the video – https://youtu.be/Y0Mjku0GUb4
Love and light
Remember, March 1st, is Global Worry-Free Day.
Coaching with Jacinta – http://www.tapthegood.com/coaching/
Self-help books- http://www.tapthegood.com/books/
Professional speaking services – http://www.tapthegood.com/speaking/
website – http://www.tapthegood.com
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Cinta_mcinta
Face book – http://www.facebook,com/drjacintampalyenkana
LinkedIn – http://www.linkedIn.com/drjacintampalyenkana
Are you attached to a desire or goal and finding it hard to surrender to the process?
Does your passion/desire for your goal stress you out?
Are you worried that you might not achieve your goal?
Well, maybe it is time to surrender. And to do so, I have recorded this VIDEO with 3 proven psychological tools to help you detach from your goal, and instead focus on the goals as you also enjoy every moment of the process.
I know this will help.
Please do not forget to share with friends or family who might need these tips.
Love and light.
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, PH.D., MBA
Author, Spiritual Counselor, Corporate Trainer, Speaker
According to a recent study by the American Marketing Association, 3% of any business’s ideal customers is ready to buy. The remaining 97% have other issues that I will explain in my next article. In this article, I will explain the 3 common fatal mistakes that kill businesses.
- Based on the proceeding, most businesses strategize and focus all their attention on the 3% of their ideal customers, who are ready to buy. Focusing on this percentage of your ideal customers creates a fatal competitive environment that could cost you time, and especially money. Competing for the 3% is the most common reason for price wars—which consequently creates profit losses.
- The inability to communicate and connect to the ideal customer.
Most business owners have a perfect product, service or idea, but lack the skills to communicate in a way that will captivate their customer’s attention. Communicating in a captivating manner is a skill that requires expertise and focus to master.
- Procrastination and low inner drive to take action will kill any business.
The dilemma is to find the perfect solutions to either avoid, or resolve the above fatal mistakes.
The book – Communicating Your Way to Success: Master the Art of Persuasion, Positively Influence Others, Increase Sales, and Stand Out in the Crowd, goes into depth in explaining practical processes to connect to the ideal customer. Furthermore, the author offers interactive simplified processes of how to identify the ideal customer, and especially how to use mind triggers to communicate and turn more leads into loyal customers.
Get your copy today from any of these links:
Paper back – http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Your-Way-Success-Persuasion/dp/1515179087/
Kindle – http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Your-Way-Success-Persuasion-ebook/dp/B0151Y8CCM/
Website – www.tapthegood.com/books/
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D, MBA
Author, Success Coach, Counselor
In this video, I share a powerful mind trigger that has been scientifically proven to influence others to pay attention to one’s offer or presentation.
I encourage you to try the trigger out on a new lead, and I guarantee that you will witness some interesting results. Please share your experiences by posting on this article.
In the interim, check out my newest book – Communicating Your Way to Success: Master the Art of Persuasion, Positively Influence Others, Increase Sales, and Stand Out from the Crowd.
Link to Video – https://youtu.be/560s2phDjZk
Amazon link – http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Your-Way-Success-Persuasion-ebook/dp/B0151Y8CCM
Reviews’ link – http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Your-Way-Success-Persuasion-ebook/dp/B0151Y8CCM#customerReviews
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana
To learn about the most important step to master and benefit from the art of persuasion, click the link below to access the video.
To learn more about my full day – Art of Persuasion Seminar Scheduled for February 6th, 2016, click on this link. http://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-art-of-persuasion-101-tickets-19585873876
Love and light