Last year on March 1st, 2014, I introduced the Global Worry Free Day; a 12 hours’ worry-fast that begins from 7.00 a.m. to 7.00 p.m: your time, your region.
Take time and laugh.
I came across some of the benefits of laughter from mayoclinic.com. They are listed below. Please note that the list is not exclusive.
- Laughter lowers blood pressure.
- Laughter reduces stress hormone levels.
- Laughter is an easy and fun abs workout.
- Laughter Improves cardiac health.
- Laughter Boosts T cells.
- Laughter triggers the release of endorphins.
- Laughter produces a general sense of well-being.
Below are some links you can access and give yourself a hearty laugh. I dare you not to laugh. Come-on, stop taking yourself so seriously.:)
Remember, the more we focus on positive things, the easier the negativity dissolves.
Please spread the world. The Global Worry Free day is coming up March 1st, 7.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. wherever you are. Let’s team up to infuse our world with positive vibes. Every step we take makes a difference.
Sending you love and light.
Dr. Jacinta Mariah
Author, Speaker & Success Coach.