“I can’t go on this way.” I told my mother. My business was struggling. I had been at it for over a year and still couldn’t make ends meet. I felt weak and absolutely defeated. I knew that I had to re-tap into my inner strength and keep focusing on what I wanted. But it was easier thought, and said than done. It took a toll on me to divert my attention from what was wrong to what I wanted. Yet I knew that I had to snap out of negative thinking and propel myself to focus on what I wanted. I had to clear my mind. I had to let go of fear of never coming out of my situation. I was sick and tired of struggling. So, I made a profound decision to refocus my attention to what I wanted.
Sadly, it was more straining to focus on what I wanted than what I didn’t want. Focusing on what I didn’t want seemed easier because it showed up more often than what I wanted to manifest. This illustrates how tricky the mind is. It propels us to focus on what we don’t want so that we are weakened, diverted from our true nature, and delusional. But if you are ready to experience better realities you do whatever it takes to release whatever is holding you back.
The questions are;
Þ What are you going through?
Þ Are you having a hard time picking up the pieces and moving forward?
The six tools below are some of the many, which can help one, move from struggling to the realization of set goals.
The video, explains the steps in detail.
1. Examine what you are worshiping. What are you focusing on? What’s constantly dwelling in your mind? What do you give most of your attention? Whatever that is, that’s what you are worshiping.
2. Focus on what you want. Write a list of everything you want and place it in visible areas in your house. Read the list as many times as you can, daily.
3. Pray, meditate and trust that there’s a power within you that’s knows everything.
4. Lose the doubt. Tap into your faith. Remember that doubt doesn’t move mountains. Faith does. Have faith that everything will eventually work out for your good. Trust God, Creator of whomever/whatever you believe is your higher power, to renew you.
“Doubt doesn’t move mountains. Faith Does.”
5. Do not stress. Do everything you can to be peaceful. Take care of your mind. Meditate, do yoga, deep-breath, hike, walk, eat right—do whatever you can to pretend the mind from diverting your attention to what you’ve perceived as wrong. Also, avoid negative environment. Stay away from people who make you don’t elevate you. Clean your living and working spaces. Keep watch of what you feed your senses with.
6. Keep at it. Do not give in to feelings of failure. Remember that thoughts of failure are just thoughts. The power you give them is what they get. Give them nothing, and they eventually die a natural death. Deny them your attention and they will soon disappear out of your consciousness.
Love and light