When you are experiencing challenges ask yourself:
- Who is the experiencer of these challenges?
- Why is this experiencer experiencing these events as challenges?
- How did the experiencer come to a conclusion that these events are challenges?
- Is this experiencer perceiving these events from a place of fear or faith?
- And most importantly, ask, does the experiencer really have to experience these events at all?
- What can happen if this experiencer retracts their attention from what they perceive as challenges and instead focus on something more pleasant?
As you dwell on the answers of these questions you start discovering that what you perceive as challenges are simply events that need your attention to resolve or ignore—especially if you can’t do anything about them. From these mental and emotional states, you free yourself from the discomforting consequences of your perception.
In this video, I share a powerful and useful tip to achieve inner peace.
Link to video – https://youtu.be/sPygbaGbD7s
Please share the video with anyone who might need it.
Remember, March 1st, is the GLOBAL WORRY-FREE DAY. Please spreed the word.
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana Jacinta
The way one perceives a situation has direct impact on future experiences. Our interpretation of our experiences is a mapping of the beliefs that we confirmedly established at some point in the past. A very common perception among “unconscious creators” is that you perceive things the way you do because that is the way things are. Why would I refer to this as a “perceived truth” and not “Higher Truth?” Because the “Higher Truth” is that things are the way they are because of how you “perceive” them to be.
Therefore, in reality, perception is merely an individualized awareness based on a belief that you have established. If the
belief is flawed or self-limiting, the perception that you hold with regard to the belief held will be flawed and self-limiting
as well. And the results that you experience will correlate precisely with what you “perceive” to be true.
This is an exempt taken from the book – Do Not Force It, Tap The Good. This books shares lessons that the whole world can live by.
Get your copy today from https://www.createspace.com/3594241 or http://www.tapthegood.com
Love and Light
Dr. Mpalyenkana, Jacinta