In this video, I share the most important step that business owners need to embrace to become more persuasive.
Here’s the link to the video – https://youtu.be/ZCLG4RnpVe4
If this caught your attention, and I believe it did, take advantage and pre-order the book – Communicating Your Way to Success, between now and 9/25.
The kindle pre-order price, is a sweet price of $0.99
Link – http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0151Y8CCM)
The paperback is $9.75 (half the price) – Link – http://tapthegood.com/books/
Amazon link – http://www.amazon.com/Communicating-Your-Way-Success-Persuasion/dp/1515179087
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D. MBA
Author, Speaker, Counselor / Success Coach
Selling is one of the major functions of any organization, yet the least invested in. Most unsuccessful businesses think that learning how to sell is being corny. But I guess that’s why they are unsuccessful in the first place.
Below are some questions that you can ask a prospectus customer to establish what he/she really wants and if your product or service can satisfy his/her needs.
1. What do you like most about what you already have?
2. What do you want that you don’t have?
3. Would it be fair to ask what you like least about what you’ve got?
4. Summarize the difference between what they want and what they’ve got.
5. Establish if your product or service provides the features and benefits that they are looking for, and then make an offer.
If you are looking for sales success strategies based on customer psychology and the contemporary buying trends, contact me for a complimentary 30 minutes success coaching session. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Until then, have a success-filled day.