Feeling stressed out?
Did you know that you can use the power of breath to energize your senses?
In this deep breathing guided meditation, I take you through a simple breathing exercise intended to help you release stress.
Link to meditation – https://youtu.be/SXf_l7hpFqw
Remember, March 1st, is Global Worry Free day.
Love and light.
Jacinta Mpalyenkana, is a spiritual counselor, transformational coach, professional speaker and author.
For more about her, check out http://www.tapthegood.com
Of late, with all the negativity and confusion in our environment, it’s hard not to get overwhelmed. Between juggling work, family, and other commitments, you can become too stressed out and busy. However, we need to set time aside to unwind, or our mental and physical health can be compromised.
Learning how to manage stress takes practice, but you can, and need to.
According to an article on WebMB, below are 7 ways to make it easier.
- Keep a positive and happy attitude by focusing on what you want, and being grateful for what you have.
- Surround yourself with positive, happy people. Remember that we are the sum total of the people we hang out with the most.
- Stand up for yourself in a polite way: be assertive. This means that you speak your truth clearly without being dramatic.
- Learn and practice relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, meditation and going into nature.
- Exercise regularly; this can include taking a walk, biking, swimming or cleaning your house.
- On a daily basis, eat healthy by including vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Try to manage your time wisely. “What-to-do” lists are very effective in helping us manage our time and organizing our lives.
Remember that we are the masters of our lives. We are own rescues. We have to take full responsibility for our wellbeing.
March 1st, 7.00a.m – 7.00.p.m is Global Worry-free day…your time zone. A few things that you could do that include, but are not limited to: volunteering; taking a homeless person for a meal; buying shoes for a stranger who doesn’t have shoes; offering to clean out your church; compiling and singing an inspirational song about not worrying and posting it on your social network (Note: you don’t really have to be a singer to compile the song, or sing it.); visiting a children’s hospital; buying flowers and giving one to 10 random ladies of your choice; cleaning out your closet and donating to charity; paying for someone’s groceries…etc. The idea is to do whatever is positive to stay away from worrying. And this can be achieved by being grateful for what you have and searching for ways to give back.
Please post your pictures and stories on this feed to inspire others to do the same.
Love and light
Worrying is the foundation of stress. Stress is the foundation of disease and other physical complications.
In this VIDEO, I share with you a common but powerful tip to help one stop worrying. If you can practice this technique every time you catch yourself worrying, I guarantee that your mind will soon learn the new way of automatically changing your “State” and then help you to avoid worrying.
Link to video – https://youtu.be/XLNEx7HGIr8
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D. MBA