Negative experiences often leave us stressed and worn out. During such times, I find it challenging to refer to any advice about how to keep off the stress. Yet I know I have to dust it off, get my lazy butt off the ground and keep moving forward. How I get up when I feel so overwhelmingly lazy and beaten up by circumstances, is another story.
If you’ve been stressed and so lazy to give a crap about how to snap out of it, welcome to my club. I’m certain that my 10 tips to keep off stress will do just that…get your lazy stressed, beautiful behind off the ground and propel you to move forward.
Below, are 10 things I do when I feel stressed and lazy. I know they will help you.
- Breathe. Just stop often and take long, deep breaths.
- Meditate (Listen to this recording for the simple meditation techniques)
- Eat raw food as long as it is edible. This is easy because it will save you all the trouble involved in cooking. And the benefits…..magic.
- Drink a lot of water. This is an inexpensive and easy way to keep hydrated. The benefits are abundant.
- Have long baths
- Go for a walk. Note that a walk is easier than a run or weight lifting. So, it should be easy to do. Right?
- Listen to music. Suggestion: Listen to soothing and positive music.
- Avoid friendships that way you down.
- Set simple, short goals. Don’t overwhelm your to-do list with tasks. Keep it simple. Besides, you are so lazy to add more crap to your plate.
- Sleep. Just sleep as much as you can. This will rejuvenate you.
These tips are simple, yet they can help one deal with stress. For details, click on this video and listen.
Much love, friend.