In my previous article, I suggested a few things that one can do to get rid of negativity. Once he/she has cleansed his/her mind of all the vampiring memories and/or feelings, it is time to deal with the spiritual and physical bodies.
The spiritual body is one that connects us to our God-sense. I guess you have heard the saying that the kingdom of God dwells within us. It is vital to establish and maintain a “healthy” and ongoing relationship with your God-self. This implies that you develop a sense of faith, that there is something bigger than you, and every human. Once one surrenders his/her worries or concerns to that mighty being, he/she submits well knowing that “God” will take care of him/her. This emphasizes a worry-free life and promotes relaxation, positivity and happiness.
However, it takes consistent prayer, affirmations and meditation. It also requires one to be grounded, meaning that he/she gets his/her mind to a state of absolute calm; whereby he/she views the world and its occurrences as a witness. It implies that he/she observes situations without judgment, until he/she has precisely thought through what to say, and/or do.
Nourishing the spiritual body is a challenge because of the constant negativity that bombards our world. However, the determination and focus to remain in constant touch with one god-self, is without its benefits.
Some of the steps one would take are listed below.
– Meditate at least once a day.
– Get a journal and write your experiences daily. This will ensure that your mind is vacuumed on a daily basis.
– Forgive yourself and others who have wronged you, on a daily basis.
– Be grateful for all the good things in your life every day. Write down at least 10 things you are grateful for.
– Breathe deeply all the time, which will keep you calm and focused.
– Focus on what you want regardless of how often the things you don’t want show up.
– Always remember that you are not alone. You are connected to the Universal Mind, whose kingdom dwells within you. So lean on that. Learn how to surrender, well knowing that all is well.
– Most importantly, before you leave your house every morning, image a white light surrounding you, and mentally tell yourself that, “I am surrounded by bubbles of pure positive energy that melt away every and all negativity.”
Next week I will write about how to cleanse one’s mind, soul and spirit.