There comes a time when you get so sick and tired of being sick and tired. And this is when you get inspired or call it pushed, to seek for more positive emotional states such as wellbeing and peace.
The easiest way to shift from feeling as if life doesn’t want you to live it, to feeling unconditionally peaceful and content, is to recognize, and then give in to the presence of God within you.
This meditation is designed to help you shift your attention from whatever is stressing you, to realizing the presence of God within.
Abundant love from my heart to yours.
Times are not necessarily the best. So, we have to close our physical eyes and go within in order to see the truth with our inner eyes.
Let this meditation soothe and remind you of your true nature. May you remember who you are. And may this truth remind you that everything that comes in our experiences, goes. Everything is temporary. This too will pass.
“Regardless of what challenge you are facing right now, know that It has not come to stay, it has come to pass.” ~ Les Brown
Negative experiences often leave us stressed and worn out. During such times, I find it challenging to refer to any advice about how to keep off the stress. Yet I know I have to dust it off, get my lazy butt off the ground and keep moving forward. How I get up when I feel so overwhelmingly lazy and beaten up by circumstances, is another story.
If you’ve been stressed and so lazy to give a crap about how to snap out of it, welcome to my club. I’m certain that my 10 tips to keep off stress will do just that…get your lazy stressed, beautiful behind off the ground and propel you to move forward.
Below, are 10 things I do when I feel stressed and lazy. I know they will help you.
- Breathe. Just stop often and take long, deep breaths.
- Meditate (Listen to this recording for the simple meditation techniques)
- Eat raw food as long as it is edible. This is easy because it will save you all the trouble involved in cooking. And the benefits…..magic.
- Drink a lot of water. This is an inexpensive and easy way to keep hydrated. The benefits are abundant.
- Have long baths
- Go for a walk. Note that a walk is easier than a run or weight lifting. So, it should be easy to do. Right?
- Listen to music. Suggestion: Listen to soothing and positive music.
- Avoid friendships that way you down.
- Set simple, short goals. Don’t overwhelm your to-do list with tasks. Keep it simple. Besides, you are so lazy to add more crap to your plate.
- Sleep. Just sleep as much as you can. This will rejuvenate you.
These tips are simple, yet they can help one deal with stress. For details, click on this video and listen.
Much love, friend.
Feeling stressed out?
Did you know that you can use the power of breath to energize your senses?
In this deep breathing guided meditation, I take you through a simple breathing exercise intended to help you release stress.
Link to meditation – https://youtu.be/SXf_l7hpFqw
Remember, March 1st, is Global Worry Free day.
Love and light.
Jacinta Mpalyenkana, is a spiritual counselor, transformational coach, professional speaker and author.
For more about her, check out http://www.tapthegood.com