Are you attached to a desire or goal and finding it hard to surrender to the process?
Does your passion/desire for your goal stress you out?
Are you worried that you might not achieve your goal?
Well, maybe it is time to surrender. And to do so, I have recorded this VIDEO with 3 proven psychological tools to help you detach from your goal, and instead focus on the goals as you also enjoy every moment of the process.
I know this will help.
Please do not forget to share with friends or family who might need these tips.
Love and light.
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, PH.D., MBA
Author, Spiritual Counselor, Corporate Trainer, Speaker
Did you know that one of the main factors that impact our emotions is problematic relationships? For the most part, every problem that we experience is related to another person. Therefore, managing relationships, or identifying which relationships work, is vital to sustaining emotional health.
In this VIDEO, I, and my co-host, Jay, discuss three proven tips that will sustain a healthy relationship.
Please click HERE to access the video.
Remember, the first relationship that you have to deal with in order to be successful at other relationships is the relationship with yourself.
Jacinta Mpalyenkana, is a Transformational Coach, Counselor and Empowerment Speaker. To learn more about her services, please check out her website at http://www.tapthegood.com
In this video, I share three steps to release one’s grip from suffering and limitation.
Link to video – https://youtu.be/59T–_qDRIs
Sending you God’s love and light, friend 🙂
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D, MBA
Author, Counselor, Speaker, Coach
Going through hell? Been there. There are times in my life when I felt as if I had a concrete and eternal contract with Satan himself. Everything in my world seemed to be crumbling. I took one step forward, and then 1000 steps backwards. There is nothing I did that made me feel happy or purposeful. I was eventually short of answers and tools to try and liberate my soul. I didn’t know what else to do. Suddenly, I stopped. I stopped searching; stopped looking for answers; and just lived every moment as it prevailed.
If you are experiencing havoc in your life, I hope the following 5 steps help you remember that every beginning has an end. As long as it is a challenge, it has a solution. There are no questions without answers.
- Wake up every morning and breathe deeply for at least 30 minutes. As you breathe, imagine that you are breathing in pure positive energy, and breathing out all the negativity.
- As you take a shower, repeat the statement; “I release all that no longer serve me”— over and over again until you are done with the shower.
- During the day when worries and sadness creep in, breathe deeply. Imagine that you are breathing in a white healing light from God, and breathing out all that no longer serve you.
- Drink a lot of water. And as you ease yourself, repeat the statements; “I’m releasing all that no longer serve me.”
- Before you go to bed, say out loud, “From this very moment, and as I sleep tonight, my unconscious mind is liberating my spirit, freeing my mind, empowering my soul, and branding me to live a full life.”
I encourage you to go through this exercise for as long as you can, at least until you feel better about your life. Remember that the answers we seek are all engrained inside of us.
If you want someone to talk to, contact me for a complimentary 30 minutes phone or online session. I’m only this email away – firstname.lastname@example.org
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana, Ph.D, MBA
Author, Counselor / Success Coach