In this video, I share a POWERFUL yet proven mind trigger tool that can help one turn more leads into customers.
Video URL – https://youtu.be/mGZuOQ-Im8Y
For more explanations and examples of mind triggers, check out my book – Communicating Your Way to Success: Master the Art of Persuasion, Positively Influence Others, Increase Sales, and Stand Out From the Crowd.
Link to books:
Kindle – discounted to $0.99 for a limited time only –
Paperback link –
Love and light
Dr. Jacinta Mpalyenkana
Selling is one of the major functions of any organization, yet the least invested in. Most unsuccessful businesses think that learning how to sell is being corny. But I guess that’s why they are unsuccessful in the first place.
Below are some questions that you can ask a prospectus customer to establish what he/she really wants and if your product or service can satisfy his/her needs.
1. What do you like most about what you already have?
2. What do you want that you don’t have?
3. Would it be fair to ask what you like least about what you’ve got?
4. Summarize the difference between what they want and what they’ve got.
5. Establish if your product or service provides the features and benefits that they are looking for, and then make an offer.
If you are looking for sales success strategies based on customer psychology and the contemporary buying trends, contact me for a complimentary 30 minutes success coaching session. Send me an email at email@example.com.
Until then, have a success-filled day.